Comment on page
In this guide, you will learn how to navigate and view measurements in the Moasure PRO app. We'll cover various viewing options and tools to help you visualise your data effectively.
From app version 2.0 onwards, views have been improved. They're now accessible on the canvas and have been expanded to include surface and contour views.
By default, the Moasure PRO app displays measurement results in 2D Plan View.
If you want to visualize 2D views that include part of the slope, tap on the second 2D Icon to switch to 2D FIT. Note that for most measurements, switching to 2D FIT won't significantly change the view.
To view a Contour Map tap on the Contour Icon. The contour lines' closeness indicates the slope's steepness. The closer the contour lines are, the steeper the slope and vice versa. The contour interval is automatically set by the app.
To view elevations, grades, or slope, switch to 3D view. Here's how:
- Tap on a 3D icon.
- Choose the 3D cube for standard 3D visualization or the 3D Surface Icon to see the Surface Mesh. The Surface Mesh view displays surface area and volume. Surface area is the sum of all faces of the three-dimensional figure, while volume is calculated by projecting to a horizontal plane set at the origin point's height (z-0).
You can interact with your measurements using touch gestures:
In 2D View:
- Drag/Move (use two fingers to move horizontally)
- Zoom (use two fingers to pinch vertically)
In 3D View:
- Drag/Move (use two fingers to move left and right)
- Zoom (use two fingers to pinch up and down)
- Pan (use one finger to move left and right)
The Cross Section feature allows you to view the relationship between two points. Here's how to use it:
- 1.Select a point as your base point.
- 2.Tap on View in the bottom left corner.
- 3.Tap on Cross Section (scroll right in the toolbar if needed).
- 4.Select another point as your reference point and tap Cross Section.
In Cross Section, you will have three sub-views: Gradient, Plan, and Side.
In Cross Section, you will have three sub-views.